What is Adopt-a-Drain (Delaware, OH)?
Adopt-a-Drain (Delaware, OH) is a volunteer-based program in which any person, business, or organization can agree to biweekly clean on and around a storm drain (this is referred to as “adopting”) of their choosing to help improve stormwater quality and community cleanliness and reduce localized flooding.
Why should I get involved?
- Help reduce localized flooding
- Improve stormwater quality
- Improve community and/or neighborhood cleanliness
- Get involved in your local community
- Opportunity to volunteer near a place important to you or that you frequent
How do I get involved?
Go to Getting Started to learn how to become a drain adopter!
If you want to see yourself and/or drain featured on this page please send photos to email@example.com
Adopt-a-Drain (Delaware, OH) Impact:
Download posters here